This is a great summer dish and really easy to make. Add some potato’s and corn on the cob and you have a summer back yard picnic. Tender u peel shrimp full of spicy flavor with some lemon and celery to cool it down, delicious.
- Old bay season / chipotle sauce or your favorite Cajun seasoning.
- Butter for dipping/ or ranch or BBQ or just simply seasoned.
- Water to boil the shrimp and salt.
- In a large pot boil about 2 litters of salted water.
- Add some medium size cut celery sticks to the water with 2 lemons cut in half. We’re flavoring the water very lightly.
- Add shrimp now , I use frozen cleaned unpeeled 15-20s or whatever looks good. 15-20 means 15-20 shrimp per pound.
- Now this is the MOST IMPORTANT PART: DO NOT OVER COOK.
- Once the shrimp starts to turn pink, you’re on your way get your strainer ready in about 11/2 minutes after that strain.
- Pour on your old bay seasoning now be generous and mix.
- Serve on some newspapers or in a large bowl, some lemons on the side peel and enjoy.
Difficulty Level: Very Easy
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)