This is a super easy way to extract the THC from pot and get it into your favorite food. You use it just like regular butter. This butter is perfect for baking, sautéing, or just spread on toast. Make brownies, cookies, cake maybe a little pasta and butter!
- 1 lb. of regular butter.
- ½ lb. of marijuana. Use shake and leaves, use buds for smoking.
- 2 cups of water
- Cheese cloth for straining, you could use pantyhose too.
- In a large pot add water, marijuana, and butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30- minutes to 1 hour. Stir from time to time. Liquid will turn a nice green.
- Let cool until just warm, and then pour over cheesecloth to get out big pot fragments. I use a Tupperware container to catch the water and butter.
- Lift cheesecloth from 4 corners and make a ball. Squeeze as much butter out as possible. Then discard cheesecloth.
- Put in freezer to settle the butter and the water will separate.
- Take out, scrape butter from ice, turn the bowl upside down to make it easier.
- And use in cookies, brownies, ice cream, etc. store in fridge and use repeatedly.
Preparation time: 4 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Difficulty level: Easy