- 2 medium fresh beets
- 2 table spoons of mascarpone cheese
- ½ fresh lemon, squeezed for its juice.
- ½ lb of baby arugula.
- Salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive.
- peeled beets and chop, to a medium mince.
- In a large bowl, mix beets with the 2 tb spoons of mascarpone cheese, mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- In a separate bowl put a little olive oil, some lemon juice, and now throw in the arugula, gentle mix.
- Now place beets in a small ramekin, or little bowl, or large spoon. (this will be the mold)
- Place plate upside down on top of ramekin or bowl and then flip both so beets will be on the plate.
- Place arugula on top of beets
- finish with salt and drizzle of olive oil.
Cooking Times/Difficulty Levels
- Prep Time: under 5 minutes
- Cook Time: none
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe by StonedChef.com.