- 1 large bag of fresh spinach, your choice of spinach.
- 1 ½ quarts of water
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs your choice
- Italian grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- boil 1 ½ quarts of water
- rinse spinach under cold water, don’t cut, leave the leafs whole,
- throw spinach in boiling water and stir
- crack open eggs whole and drop in water.
- Add salt and peppers to taste, and please use kosher salt or a good sea salt.
- Ladle in your bowl
- add grated cheese as much or as little as you like.
- this dish takes about 7 minutes and is very simple.
Cooking Times/Difficulty Levels
- Prep Time: under 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 7-10 minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Recipe by StonedChef.com