Sweet and spicy stoned BBQ sauce! BBQ sauce is a universal sauce no real measurements and can
have all different ingredients. I always think it’s a good idea to make this when I’m stoned for some
kind of burger, pork, meat or fish. I’m never prepared and I always make it work! Always! Just try
it. I like the sweet and savory flavors with some heat on the some good spice. You can use as much
of something or as little as you want. This is almost a fresh canvas to do what you want.
- In a large bowl start with a healthy squirt of catsup about ¼ cup.
- Then about 1 large tablespoon of apricot preserve.
- Not about a large tablespoon of honey or sugar.
- About 3-4 squirts of soy sauce, or a healthy pinch of salt.
- ½ a lemon juiced. Or grapefruit or pineapple juiced as a last resort a little red wine vinegar.
- Add the rest of the ingredients garlic, hot sauce, or whatever you want!
- Now whisk it all together for about 3 minutes.
- Refrigerate for a little while, best at a few hours.
- Enjoy! On almost anything.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)